Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

So this past weekend was Mother's Day weekend, in case anyone was under a rock and didn't realize it. :) In my family, we don't do a whole lot for Mother's Day, partly because Mom's Birthday is usually 2 - 3 weeks later, and partly because we're a super busy family, an it's hard to plan stuff like that. I got my mom a card and a gift card to Sport's Authority because she's a PE teacher and is really big into running. I figured she would enjoy that more than a Barnes and Nobles gift card (which I think is something I would enjoy more). I love my mom very much, and I think sometimes we don't tell her enough in my family. She gets up and cooks us breakfast on weekends, and listens without judging, and plays referee in our family. I think she plays referee the most because anyone who knows my dad, sister, and I knows that we are very stubborn, and very stuck in our ways, so disagreements are plentiful in our family. So here's for all the arguments she puts an end to, all the eyes she opens to the other party, all the breakfasts, and all the listening she does. Mom, I love you!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Thanks so much Kirsten! I love you lots!!!! :-)