Sunday, February 6, 2011

Amazing weekend!

So this past week has been really good. The actual week itself was pretty boring... just school, school, and, oh yeah, did I mention school? During the week, that is my life. Contracts, Criminal Law, Legal Writing, Torts, Constitutional law, and Legal Research. For this past week and the next two weeks I don't have Contracts on Fridays, which means I don't have to be at school until 12:30 for Legal Research. Woot!

I got to dog sit again this weekend. I got Maia Wednesday Morning, and I have her until tomorrow morning. As much as she occasionally annoys me (waking me up at 7am by jumping on me is not fun), I love it when I get to take care of her. Her good qualities outweigh her bad (like wandering around the house, trying to bury her bone in various couch cushions).

Friday night was date night. I cooked this mac and cheese recipe I found online for Kevin, and then we went out with our friends later that night. It was a good relaxing evening. Saturday morning Chelsea came down and hung out for the afternoon. That evening we drove an hour east to Tupelo for the Rascal Flatts concert we got tickets to for Christmas. It was Chris Young, Luke Bryan, and Rascal Flatts (best concert ever)!!! I think Chels and I both wish Luke Bryan had played a little longer though. It was fun any how though. :) Chels left Sunday afternoon and headed home so she could go to her Super Bowl party. I spent the afternoon doing laundry, cooking peanut butter cup brownies, and making Con Law flashcards (I've got like 600 cases to memorize... trying to get a head start). Tonight I'm heading to a friend's Super Bowl party. It'll be fun. Then tomorrow, it's back to the grind.

Here's a picture of Maia helping with my homework today. :)

No comments: