Tuesday, April 7, 2009

32 days and counting

Can you believe it? I will graduate in 32 days! I can't believe it, so there's no way other people believe it! It's starting to get into the home stretch here. The grad invited have been sent out, and I'm starting to get e-mails about farewell parties and such. The communications farewell party is April 28 at noon. Phi Mu's Senior Send-Off is I believe the Saturday before that. We're coming to the point where all my projects are beginning to be due. My senior sem project is due in two weeks... that's when we give our presentation. My mock trial will be in 2 weeks, my last set of commercials and my final video project are both due the last week of school (so about 3 weeks). I'm past the freaking out stage and to the point where I've decided it's not worth my time to freak. I'm still nervous, but I think I'm finally to the point where I'm just gonna let what happens happen. I'm leaving tomorrow night to go home for Easter Break... I'll get about 5 days at home (it's like another SB) and I plan to get caught up on some reading, and just in general relax before the big push for the last 3 weeks of school. When I come back from break, that week is Greek Week and the week ends in Sunset concert, which I'm volunteering for, and Bike Race on Saturday, Softball goes to about 3 or 4 games a week, IM softball begins, and as far as Phi Mu things go, we've got sisterhood retreat, 3D, passdown, our last formal meeting, and an initiation. Also, there's a couple of us planning on roadtripping down to Memphis the first weekend in May for Music Fest weekend. It look slike a busy last month of school, and it is, which is kind of bad because that means it'll fly by. Oh well... I plan to enjoy it while it lasts! :-D

1 comment:

Molly said...

Can you be any MORE BUSY???
Love you!