Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Answers and Softball

Yeah, so it took me a little longer to get these up. Hope no one was dying for the answers. :)
1) D
2) D
3) A
4) C
5) D

So the past week in my life has been devoted to watching the Women's College World Series. I watch it downstairs on the big tv so my parents get to watch too (and listen to me yell at the tv). Last night was the final game. Washington (3) beat Florida (1) 3 to 2 for their first championship in the WCWS. :) Both teams would have won for the first time, but Florida would have won one for the SEC for the first time in the conference history. :) It was a great game. The first two runs of each were off of missed balls and wild pitches. I was going for Arizona State because their pitcher is from Tulsa, but they lost. :( Oh well. That's my exciting moment. :)

No comments: