Monday, January 17, 2011

Easing back into it

So because of the snow days last week, we only had a 3 day week. This week we have Monday off for MLK Day, and we only have a 4 day week. Then, next week, we will finally go for a full week. This system works well for me because I think that if we had gone for a full week this past week everyone would have been dead on Friday. Well, we kinda were, but it would have been worse.

So this past week I went to my two new classes, Criminal Law and Constitutional Law, as well as my continuation classes, Torts, Contracts, and Legal Research and Writing (LRW). Criminal Law should be interesting. Constitutional Law will be scary. We have this really old teacher who's a little eccentric and spits out citations at us. We had to read one case for the first class, and he cited at least 20 other cases in his lecture. Yeah... scary. And my other classes are just continuations. I really think LRW is going to kick my butt too though. We actually have homework and finals this semester. :-/ All in all, I'm pretty sure this semester will be harder than last semester.

Didn't really do much last week, just classes. There was a birthday party on Thursday night, and then everyone went out on Friday night. Saturday and Sunday I did absolutely nothing, and that was fun. Today I'm finishing off the homework I didn't do last week, and enjoying my last relaxing day.

This week class is all that's going on (as far as I know). Also, my friend Travis got married over Christmas, and so his wife is moving down here this week. Next Saturday there's a welcoming party for them, so that'll be fun. But yeah, that's about it. So here's to another short week. :)

No comments: