Monday, March 7, 2011

3 more days, 3 more days....

Spring Break 2011 begins at 2:01 pm Thursday afternoon!!! I am so excited! I am so ready for a break! I'm going to Georgia for the week to see some college friends and a high school friend. I'll also be meeting Kevin's parents somewhere in there. It'll be a fun 9 days. :-D

SO not much went on this past week. Just taking it day to day. My friend Robyn and her boyfriend Josh came down and visited on Saturday. It was fun having them in town, I just wish it had been rainy and cold. We ate out for lunch and dinner, and then I took them to a party w/ a bunch of my law school friends. They had fun and I had fun having them here.

This coming week is also a pretty chill week for me. I'm actually going home tomorrow afternoon for the night. I need to get a suitcase for spring break, and I have an interview Wednesday morning in Hernando, MS which is about half way b/t Memphis and Oxford. So cross your fingers and wish me luck on that. :)

Section has it really tough this week because they are the only class with a midterm, and it'll be a tough one for them. They've all been studying since Saturday afternoon pretty much (including Kevin unfortunately). So while Section 2 and 3 take it relatively easy (this is law school after all), Section 1 is very busy. But everyone is looking forward to spring break that's for sure!

No comments: