Sunday, August 31, 2008

my weekend

So my weekends are totally devoted to Phi Mu lately. This is how my schedule went for the weekend. Friday, recruitment practice from 7 to 9 and then "Dante's Inferno" (the biggest party of the school year) from 11 to 1. There so much dirty stuff going on. It really was like stuff you see on TV.

Saturday was recruitment practice from 9 to 9. We actually got out at 5 that day, but I am in the skit, so we stayed until 7 and then I went to "Atomic Waste" from 10 to 11, then "Going for the Gold" from 11 to 11:45 and "Kummanawana" from 11:45 to 12:30. All of those were parties as well. There wasn't as much dirty stuff going on here, but that's b/c there were three parties for everyone to spread out around instead of the entire campus going to one frat house for a party. :-P After that my roommate Amanda and I came back here to get ready to go celebrate a friend's 21st birthday at LA Grill (a local sports bar). The reason we had to get ready is because at these parties, we have to wear our letters so we can show that we are out and about. And we're not allowed to drink in letters so we had to change.

Then today we had skit practice from 11 to 1 and then recruitment practice from 1 to 9. Now it's homework time, you know, the stuff I've been putting off since Wednesday. As crazy as this weekend was... it was a lot of fun just to go out and have some fun with my sisters, I think I might go out a little more this year instead of chilling in my room watching movies like I usually do. :)

College life is such a blast, but it is so tiring... go figure. Next up this evening is reading for Basic reporting. then I have to submit 5 article ideas... I have no idea what to submit. What a great way to start off the year, turning nothing in! Tomorrow I have audio production though... and the labor day picnic. :-D

Oh P.S. for you lucky ones *cough* everyone *cough* who have tomorrow off... enjoy your three-day weekend. I'll be in class. :-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun this weekend, even if it was busy. Dirty, huh? And you always say they're not that bad. What to believe?