Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ice skating in the kitchen

SO tonight, Amanda and I were taking a break from watching Gilmore Girls, were on about 7 episodes right now, and we decided to slide on the kitchen floor. I seriously haven't done that since I was a little kid. It was so much fun. We were both sliding back and forth in the kitchen, and at one point we even slid into each other. that was kind of fun. We were sliding and screaming and laughing. At one point, we both slid, I went towards the fridge and she went towards the pantry. Her feet got in front of her body and she went right into the pantry door. She knocked it off the hinges. She fell down laughing. It was sooo funny. She wasn't hurt. It was just really funny.

Another fun thing... I got her sick. I've been sick for the past two weeks, coughing real bad. That's it just coughing, but it was really really annoying. Now she's caught it. I feel bad for her, but she's doing ok. Today was so interesting. I had a class form 9 to 9:50 and that was it. That was the only thing I had to do all day. It was o nice having a lazy day. Although technically it wasn't completely lazy since I did do some homework. It was so cool. Anyways, that was my day.

No comments: