Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

I hope everyone had a good one. I did. it was absolutely gorgeous here yesterday, and so in the afternoon, i went outside and enjoyed it. Stephanie stopped by and we chatted for a while. I had to go to work that night, so I went back home and got changed for work. We got to wear our costumes last night, so I dressed up in my referee and made it a little demure for work. I think that costume is good luck at work. I made $67 last night which is the most I have ever made in 2-top Heaven, and I think I made more than most of the other servers. Go me. :) Then I came home and got a little sexier, and Amanda, her friend Brook, and I all went over to Sig Ep for their Halloween party, which was actually their date party, go figure. I had a lot of fun last night. I drank a little too much, and so Amanda had to help me home, but it was still a good time.

Today is laundry/clean my room day! Yay! This afternoon is the Sig Ep pledge auction, and I'm going to go buy my friend. It should be a fun time. Then tonight is Semi-Formal. I'm really excited. It'll be a lot of fun. Hope everyone had a good day yesterday and has a good weekend.

No comments: