Monday, January 19, 2009

Snow!

So anybody who knows me, knows I love snow! It always makes me very happy. :) So it has kind of done this dusting thing all weekend, where the snow just kinda flies around in the air, and doesn't stick to anything or ever look like it's coming down. When I got up yesterday morning to go to work, it was still doing this dusting thing, and my friend from Texas was like, "it's snowing outside" and me and Amanda were like, umm... it's just kind of flying. So it did this dusting thing all day yesterday off and on. Last night, we decided to go to 80's night at SAE (I have never understood my generation's fascination with the 80's), but Amanda and I kind of dressed up, and went over. The snow was actually starting to stick a little bit, but it was barely snowing still, so we didn't have high hopes. Neither of us go there very often, so it was the beginning of the school year all over again, but that's another story for another time. I finally got bored of SAE, and decided to go see who was at FIJI, who was having a PJ party. When I walked outside the snow was ocming down harder and in big huge flakes! It was so cool. So I walked over to FIJI and of course, I passed many drunk people playing in the snow (it was like 12:30 or 1). I walked around FIJI a little bit and so quite a few people I know who were all like, "K-Pick! Oh my god! you're out! and you came from 80's night didn't you?" It was amsuing. I stayed for a about 20 minutes, and then decided to go back home. Because it was Sunday, most of the partied stared at 8 or 9 instead of 10 or 11, like normal, so they were all dying down around 1 anyways. So I went back home and went to bed, but it was snowing the whole time. The snow was sticking more and more, and I could hear more people outside playing. At one point, a couple of friends came and knocked on out living room window to get me and Teich to come out and play, i was already in my PJs, so I wa slike, nah, I play tomorrow, but amanda went out, but they had already left to go somewhere else, so she was pretty mad. But I spent the next 30 minutes randomly looking out my window watching the snow fall and stick. We got at least a good inch, which was very exciting! Of course the sun is out this morning, but it's still only 20 degrees outside, so it hopefully it won't melt really quickly. I really need to be prodcutive today, so hopefully that will happen, but I am so happy we have snow!!!! YAY SNOW!!!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

I love snow too!!!! We both live in the wrong place! We should move to Canada or something! :-)
Love you