Monday, October 4, 2010

Rules Against Perpetuities

So this week is one of those random weeks where I'm not going to have a ton of reading, which would generally indicate more free time, but I have two major assignments due within a week of each other. One is this Wednesday, and the second on Monday. It's the same thing, just different drafts, but I've only got part of the first draft done for Wednesday. So that's what I'll be working on tonight and tomorrow. Other than that it's just a normal week.

Fall is officially here, and I'm loving it! Nice crisp weather in the morning, perfect running/walking weather in the afternoon. Last weekend's football game was awesome. It was great weather, and we won! Always a nice choice. I hung out with a bunch of friends on Friday and we found a dueling piano bar, which I think is now our new favorite spot, and then Saturday I went out with Todd and some other friends. It was crowded b/c it was cold outside so there were more people inside than normal.

Next weekend I'm going home. Kind of excited about it. I kind of miss it. I've already got plans for the nights I'm there too (which is like two). :) And hopefully, as lame as this sounds, I can get my work done on Saturday so Sunday I can watch football!!!! And not have to worry about making sure all my reading is done and my second draft is done. Yeah, other than that though, just moving right along through the semester. :)

No comments: