Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Subject Matter Jurisdiction

So this past weekend I headed home for the weekend. Partly to help celebrate dad's birthday and partly just to go home. So Friday I headed off to Memphis as soon as class was over. My computer had been acting up, so it was really good I was going home so I could get my dad to fix it. Turns out somehow the date had been changed from 2010 to 2099, and so everything was expired on my computer. I spent Friday afternoon running errands and then I did a double feature at the drive-in with my friend Jessie. We saw The Town and Easy A. I absolutely love drive-ins. Admission plus snacks for under $15 (that includes popcorn, candy, and pop). At a normal theater, that would never ever happen!!! And, I accomplished something on my bucket list, I was the last to leave the drive-in (minus the employees). :)

Saturday was pretty lazy day. I did homework because I had nothing else to do. Lol. That night I went out with my friend Robyn downtown, and in the process watched Florida lose to LSU in the last 30 seconds. Ouch! LSU and Ole Miss are rivals (as I found out this year). Then Sunday I had coffee with some friends and watched the Cowboys suck. :( That night we celebrated Dad's birthday with a chicken dinner and pie and ice cream. Then I headed back to school.

This week is pretty slow. I had another draft of my 2nd memo on Monday morning and then nothing much else this week. My boyfriend however has a crazy week that started last Thursday and continues through this Saturday. So I'm playing the supportive girlfriend this week.

Even though school is slow this week, I'm still keeping busy. Last night I went and played kickball for two hours with some people, tonight is Trivia Night (I hope we win tonight, we were so close last week), either Wednesday or Thursday I'm having a movie night with Ellen, one of my friends here, Friday I'm going out, and then Saturday Chelsea's coming into town. :)

So yeah... that's life.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Things are going great for you!!!
Awesome, Kirsten!!!
Love You!!!