Saturday, June 25, 2011

Time to leave Barrow :(

Well, it's been a quick trip, unfortunately. :( I love coming here. It's so relaxing. So Friday I headed out with my Uncle David to the beach and we walked around the dunes for a while and then we went for ice cream (note: ice cream when it's 58 degrees, possibly not the best idea, but still tastes really good). Then last night I headed out with an old friend, Lauren. I walked down to her house and saw her family, and then we met up with a few of her friends and went to dinner and then to one of the local pubs for a few drinks. It was great catching up. I can't believe we're both old enough where we can "go for drinks". It blows my mind! :)

Today my aunt and uncle came and got me and we went to some caves up north. That was fun. It was raining a little bit and silly me thought I would dryer in the cave. After we were done we went for a late lunch, and then headed to a pub for a drink before we headed back to Barrow. When I got back tonight I skyped with my parents, did laundry, and repacked all my bags. Of course I spent all my time here just chilling in the conservatory, hanging out with family, and trying to make dad exceedingly jealous. :-D

There's never enough time when I'm here. I suppose that's a good thing, but I'm never sure when I'm going to get back, so it kind of stinks. :-/ Like I said before, it's just so relaxing and peaceful. What can I say... it's home.

No comments: