Sunday, September 7, 2008

As I sit here studying for a quiz I have in less than 12 hours, I am listening to classical music in hopes that all the studies are true and you remember more when you listen to it. I also thought it would keep me more on task because then I wouldn't be singing along with every song and getting distracted. I've spent the whole weekend doing Phi Mu stuff, and I will spend the entire week doing the same, and at this point, I"m kind of in the "whatever" stage. It's almost over. Earlier I was reading through my planner trying to find what chapters my quiz was over, and something else caught my eye... "5 story ideas for Sept. 19 article due at 9 am"... crap. I've spent part of my night thinking or article ideas, and here's what I came up with:

1. Race For the Cure (Sept. 21) - What is it and how is UE participating?

2. How UE sororities prepared for their new members.

3. Is sleep really necessary for a college student -- student's busy schedules and they keep themselves organized.

4. Do Orientation Leaders really keep up with their small groups and how?

5. Student's thoughts on the presidential candidates and their VPs.

Surely one of those will work. Well anyways. I just thought I'd pop on and write something, not really b/c I had anything to say, but really because I'm still getting off topic because my Mass Communications Theory book is really hard to read at 11:45 at night. :) Yay for a presentation on Tuesday, a test and my preliminary topic for my research proposal due on Friday, and Recruitment every night this week. I really think number 3 applies to me. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When this is all said and done, I'm going to mail you a pillow so you can get some much needed sleep!