Sunday, September 28, 2008

Family Weekend

So this weekend was Family Weekend at UE. It was fun. My mom and sister, and sister's best friend came down to hang out. They got in on Friday night, but I had to work until close on Friday, so they went to the hotel and went to bed. The next morning, I met them at 9am at their hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, we went to my apartment, and showed them around. I was proud to show it off. This is the best living situation I've been in. We each have our own rooms, which is nice if we want to get away, but we still hang out in the living room and stuff. Anyways, then I gave them a tour of the campus, b/c quite a bit has changed since mom and Chels were here last, and Danielle has never been here, so it was cool. I showed them the new student center, which is almost done, and the new business building. Then we went grocery shopping, and got some gas. After that, we hung out and played Wii a little. Then we went to the mall for a while and dinner at Chile's. And then they left. They had obligations this morning, so I came home and passed out about 10. I was so tired. It was nice though. This morning, I woke up, and was so sore. I couldn't figure out why. I think it was from playing the Wii yesterday. So I took a shower, and turned on the football games, and have been chilling out. I have a meeting today at 2, but I have to be there at 2, a meeting at 4:30, and a meeting at 6:30. Joy to me! Somewhere in there, I need to do homework that I have put off all weekend. Go me. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

1 comment:

Molly said...

It was definetly a great weekend! Thanks for being such a great hostess!!