Tuesday, September 9, 2008




I love Footprints in the Sand. My friend Joana sung it to TJ and Rachel at their rehearsal dinner, and I have loved it ever since. I dunno why it's been on my mind lately, but it has been. I tried to suggest it for our senior song, but Carrie Underwood's "Whenever You Remember" won out. It's cool though. I like that one a lot too. I should have put it on here. Oh well.

I'm making a playlist of songs that kind of represent me and ones that I really just like. It's kind of fun actually. I've spent that past hour or so on a site called playlist.com. It's absolutely amazing. You can type in any work or artist and searches the web for any sites containing those songs. I love it. Now I'm going ot go fill out paperwork for the TRH up here. Joy to me. :)

1 comment:

SWTrigal said...

Oohhh-I LOVE that song!!
Love, Aunt Debi :)