Tuesday, September 30, 2008

beautiful day

So today is an absolutely gorgeous day in Evansville. The high was in the mid - low 70s. It was sunny. I'm very tempted to go outside and do homework, but I know I would be less likely to study outside. We were supposed to have our first play-off game tonight for IM soccer tournament tonight, but it was moved to Wednesday on Monday b/c apparently lots of people complained. Last night it rained though, so a lot of the games were canceled, and all those games were moved to Wednesday, so our games was moved to Thursday. and if we win that, then we play on mOnday for the championship! Woo Hoo! I would be happy if we won. :) So tonight, in addition to Phi Mu stuff, I have quite a bit fo homework... everytime I seem to get close to being caught up, the more stuff gets piled on, ugh! I am nothing compared to Amanda who probably won't be sleeping this week. I really hope I don't have a point like that this semester, but I'm sure I will.

No comments: