Thursday, September 25, 2008

ladies night

So on Tuesday night I played an IM soccer game, which we won, and then last night, we played 2 IM games back-2-back. We won both and were completely exhausted by the end of it. The second game was against Femme Fubar, which is the theater IM team. They're pretty pushy, so not only did I get tripped and hurt my knee, elbow, and arm, but Amanda got taken out of the game with a bad shoulder injury.

So after the games, i jumped in the shower and Amanda iced her shoulder, and we got ready and went over to one of the frat houses for ladies night. It was fun. I think we were there for a total of 40 minutes tops. When we walked in the door, Amanda and I had a shot of Kamakaze, a vodka and lemonade, and then went to another room and a shot of Kalooa (sp?). I didn't like it since it tasted like coffee, but Amanda loved it. I saw a friend pass the door and I went to go say hi, and when I returned Amanda had done 2 more shots.

Then we started walking around again, and we stopped by a room with this guy I like in it. So we stopped in and started talking, Amanda was pretty far gone, and about 5 minutes after being in there, Amanda was like, I'm going to sit down, let me know when you want to leave. When I looked over at here, she was laying down, and so I turned to the guy I was tlaking to and said that I better get her home. Now, I was a little drunk, but not nearly that bad. So I got Amanda up, and got her home, and into bed. Then I went to bed.

I was awoken this morning by Amanda with zero color in her face, apparently she had thrown up 3 times already. She had chugged the water I set out next to her (not a good idea, if you've ever been drunk you know this... i learned this in Edinburgh). So I spent the hour before class taking care of her some more. It was interesting. She feels better now, which is good, and will no tbe touching alcohol for a while.

So this weekend is family weekend, and mom and chels, and chels's friend Danielle are coming up. I'm excited to see them. That's about all for now. Just had to tell my funny story. Tonight I am studying, going to a meeting, and going to watch a soccer game. Woo hoo! Hope everyone has had a good week.

No comments: